We envision a growing community of empowered individuals and organisations who, guided and inspired by Australia’s unique, deeply loved nature, collaborate and celebrate whole systems design in regenerating our diverse lands, people, cultures and their economies.
To expand on the initiatives of GEN International and GENOA by supporting the network of individuals and communities, both Indigenous and non-Indigenous, across Australia in creating regenerative cultures and lifestyles.
- Gaining seed funding to implement the GEN Australia organisation structure, team roles and processes within one year
- Providing a range of services for the network of communities that meet their evolving needs and generate income for GEN Australia that enables organisational self sufficiency and growth over the next five years to provide further support to the network.
- Implementing a diversity of education programmes aligned with GEN & GAIA Education offerings
- Developing partnerships with consultants and offer services to existing and aspiring communities, governments, planners, developers and others seeking guidance for regenerative community and ecovillage development.
- Regularly hosting and supporting events that share the latest regenerative community and ecovillage knowledge and practices and, strengthen the network of communities throughout Australia and the region
- Communicating and promoting the benefits and outcomes of regenerative community and ecovillage development both in Australia and wider in the network, while attracting further investments in projects, individuals and communities who wish to take part in the movement
- Creating linkages with other organisations to deliver regenerative projects including partnerships with Indigenous communities throughout Australia and the GENOA region
- Building a productive, co-creative, solution focussed, inclusive culture throughout the organisation that brings lightness, love and joy to all activities
We pay our respects to Elders of all First Nations people, past, present and emerging and recognise and respect their cultural heritage, beliefs and relationship with the ecology of the land and waterways. Indigenous sovereignty has never been ceded in Australia and we try to be mindful of this in everything we do.